Q: How do I add photos and videos already in my camera roll or computer onto my Eversnap album?
A: You can easily upload as many photos you would like at once into your albums. Simply follow the directions below!
1. Go to eversnapapp.com
2. Sign in with Facebook or your email and password (if you haven't signed up already, no worries! Just sign in with Facebook or create a sign-in with your first and last name, email, and create a password)
3. Click on the three green bars located at the upper right-hand corner of the page
4. Click on the green "Profile" link
5. Your albums will appear.
6. Click on the album that you would like to add pictures to
7. The thumbnails of the photos will appear under a white bar. Under the white bar to the left, there is a white box with a green + that says "Add Photos/Videos"
8. Click on the box.
9. A white box will appear at the top of the screen labeled "Upload your photos and videos". You will be able to drag the photo/video files into the box indicated, or add files from your computer.
10. When you have successfully selected the photos, the file names will appear in the box.
11. When you are finished selecting photos to be uploaded, click on the blue "Start upload" button to the bottom left of the white box.
12. Please be patient. Depending on the amount and size of your photos/videos and internet connection, this may take a few moments.
13. When your photos/videos have been successfully uploaded, this message will appear "Your items have been successfully uploaded! Click here to view them."
- Email Us
Urgent? Leave us a Voicemail at +1 (646) 663-1123