Q: How do I change my Album Title?
A: Fantastic question! See below:
1. Go to eversnapapp.com
2. Sign in with Facebook or your email and password (if you haven't signed up already, no worries! Just sign in with Facebook or create a sign-in with your first and last name, email, and create a password)
3. Click on the three green bars located at the upper right-hand corner of the page
4. Click on the green "Profile" link
5. Your albums will appear.
6. Click on the album that you would like change the album code of
7. There is a white bar under your album title with a ‘more’ button on the right that turns green when you put your cursor over it.
8. Click on the ‘more’ button.
9. A dropdown menu with a ‘Album Settings’ button will appear. Click on ‘Album Settings’.
10. You will be able to change your Album Title in the second field. Be sure to click the green ‘Save changes’ button on the bottom right hand corner of the window to save your new album title.