If a guest has accidentally joined your album by error or you think there is a guest that has joined by mistake, you can remove guests if you are the album owner. If you are not the album owner, you will need to ask the owner to remove the member.
1) Login into your Eversnap account.
2) Click on the album you want to remove a guest from. Click on the arrow on the right hand side next to the list of members at the top of your album (underneath album title). This will show you a list of all album members.
3) Click on the 3 dots next to the guest you want to remove and click "Remove".
1) Login into your Eversnap account at view.eversnappro.com
2) Click on the album you want to remove a guest from. Click on the number of album members at the top next to the album title. This will show you a list of album members and you can click Remove for any album member you would like to remove.
Usually the reason why guests you don't know join your album is because the album code is very generic. While you do have the option for various privacy settings, the album code does act as the password to the album. If your album code is "album", it is likely another guest may try to create or join an album thinking it might be an available album to join.
We recommend creating a password with words and numbers to make your code more unique.
- Email Us
Urgent? Leave us a Voicemail at +1 (646) 663-1123