Q: How do I change my album code?
A: You have the ability to change your album code if you are the owner of the album (meaning you have created the album). You can change your album code by following the directions below:
1. Go to eversnapapp.com
2. Sign in with Facebook or your email and password (if you haven't signed up already, no worries! Just sign in with Facebook or create a sign-in with your first and last name, email, and create a password)
3. Click on the three green bars located at the upper righthand corner of the page
4. Click on the green "Profile" link
5. Your albums will appear.
6. Click on the album that you would like change the album code of
7. There is a white bar under your album title with a ‘more’ button on the right that turns green when you put your cursor over it.
8. Click on the ‘more’ button.
9. A dropdown menu with a ‘Album Settings’ button will appear. Click on ‘Album Settings’.
10. You will be able to change your album code in the second field. Be sure to click the green ‘Save changes’ button on the bottom right hand corner of the window to save your new album code.